WORK WITH US AT BETH HOBART OF MAINFRAME REAL ESTATE
We are looking for a talented individual to join our team as a Client Relations Coordinator. This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to break in to the real estate industry, by mentoring under one of the top Realtors in Florida.
This is a paid, part-time position of $11/hr with an estimated time commitment of 20 hrs/week. Responsibilities include:
- Manage our client relations. We pride ourselves on putting people first, and a personal touch is the foundation of how we do business. This includes maintaining our CRM, tracking important client anniversaries or notable life events, and handling client gifts and cards.
- Schedule showings for our buyers. This includes confirming house choices, coordinating showings with agents, putting together time-mapped tours, creating maps, and compiling neighborhood information packets.
- Coordinate showings for our listings. You’ll receive and respond to showing requests, coordinate appointments with owners and agents, follow up for feedback, and perform regular site visits to ensure properties are in their best condition.
- Checking in on homes/lockboxes and attending inspections when needed.
This role has the opportunity to transition into a commission-based Showing Assistant, with room to grow as our team expands.
YOU’RE A GOOD FIT IF:
- You’re a self-starter with a strong sense of ownership. We have high expectations, but no time (or interest) to micro-manage. You’ll be given guidelines on what needs to be done and the freedom to accomplish it in your own way.
- You want to be a part of something bigger. We get to be a part of one of the most important moments in a person’s life, and that inspires us every day. We also have the ability to make a major impact in our local community. We don’t see our work as a series of transactions, and neither should you. We want to work with someone who gives back, cares deeply, and wants to leave things even better than they found them.
- You want to be a Realtor. The real estate industry has regulations and certifications that we must comply with. The perfect fit would be someone who already has a real estate license, or ready to be on the path to pursuing one.
- You are a perfectionist. We know that perfect is the enemy of the good. But you’re the kind of person who doesn’t settle for “good enough,” and will take the extra time to make whatever you’re working on just a little bit better.
- You are a great communicator. When a client reaches out, it’s critical that they receive a timely, courteous, complete and well-thought-out response. They are the reason we exist, and they get top priority always. Typos are very much frowned upon, and spelling a client’s name wrong is punishable by death. Legible penmanship is non-negotiable.
- You’re like a Boy Scout, always prepared. Anticipating problems before they occur, keeping track of our real estate accoutrements, memorizing codes, both zip and combos… we need you to have the answer before we know what question we’re going to ask.
- You are discreet. In this role, you will be privy to confidential information and handle personal financial documents. So basically, you are a secret-keeper.
- You have a great sense of humor. Our days are crazy… one moment we’re enjoying our morning coffee over a funny internet video, and then suddenly we’re running around with our hair on fire. If you can’t laugh, you’ll go insane (or drive us to it).
- Stress ain’t no “thang”. The real-estate industry is fast-paced and high-energy. You are juggling lots of schedules, and everything is time-sensitive. Not to mention, our client’s have some serious moola on the line, and their fate is in our hands. High-strung, overly emotional individuals need not apply.
- You play well with others. We work with folks from all walks of life, and each and every one of them deserves the same amount of respect, kindness, and professionalism, regardless of how they treat you.
- You don’t mind helping to make new systems if our current ones don’t work. We’re good at a lot of things, but we have plenty room for improvement. We appreciate people who can see problems, suggest solutions, bring experience from previous positions, and help make things run smoother in our office every day.
- You like coffee. Because we drink it all day, every day.
TELL US WHY YOU BELONG WITH US.
- Why you belong at Beth Hobart with Mainframe Real Estate.
- What about the role appeals to you and why.
- What work and other experiences you’ve learned from. Include whatever’s relevant, even if it’s not in our industry.
- Why we should we hire you over everyone else. We get a lot of requests… what makes you special?
- How you will make the world a better place. You have the opportunity to put forth ideas and jump-start initiatives… what will you do?
- Send a resume if you must. But we care a lot more about reading what you write.
- Don’t bore us. This isn’t a job interview for an accounting firm. We want to read interesting, clever responses that showcase your personality.
- Don’t wait too long. The deadline is 5pm on May 9th.