WORK WITH THE BETH HOBART TEAM
We are looking for a talented, creative individual to join our team as a Client Relations Coordinator. This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to break into the real estate industry, by mentoring under one of the top Realtors in Florida.
This is a paid, part-time position of $17 an hour, with an estimated time commitment of 20 hrs a week.
- Managing our client relations. We pride ourselves on putting people first, and a personal touch and attention to detail is the foundation of how we do business. This includes maintaining our CRM, tracking important client anniversaries or notable life events, handling client gifts and cards, and helping with client events.
- Scheduling showings for our buyers. This includes checking on offers, confirming the age and condition of the bones of the home, checking Google Maps to see if there is something that can harm property values nearby, coordinating showings with agents, putting together time-mapped tours, creating maps, and compiling neighborhood information.
- Coordinating showings for our listings. You’ll receive and respond to showing requests, coordinate appointments with owners and agents, and follow up for feedback.
- Boots on the ground. You will be the go-to person for checking on homes, handling lockboxes, attending inspections and appointments with clients when needed.
- Listing Photoshoots / Marketing. You’ll learn how to support Josh in shooting Coming Soon videos, prepping homes for pictures, managing the photographer during the shoot, and helping prep listings for the MLS and social media.
YOU’RE A GOOD FIT IF:
- You’re a self-starter with a strong sense of ownership. We have high expectations, but no time (or interest) to micromanage. You’ll be given guidelines on what needs to be done and the freedom to accomplish it in your own way.
- You are creative and like to share ideas. We LOVE to brainstorm! We are looking for someone who is not afraid to speak up, share ideas, and help streamline systems and shake things up.
- You want to be a part of something bigger. We get to be a part of one of the most important moments in a person’s life, and that inspires us every day. We also have the ability to make a major impact in our local community. We don’t see our work as a series of transactions. We want to work with someone who gives back, cares deeply, lives passionately, and wants to leave things even better than they found them.
- You are a perfectionist. We know that perfect is the enemy of the good, but you’re the kind of person who doesn’t settle for “good enough,” and will take the time to go the extra mile and make whatever you’re working on just a little bit better.
- You are a great communicator. When a client reaches out, it’s critical that they receive a timely, courteous, complete, and well-thought-out response. They are the reason we exist, and they get top priority, always. You must be patient and kind, and always respectful. Typos are very much frowned upon. Legible penmanship is non-negotiable.
- You’re always prepared. Anticipating problems before they occur is a big part of what we do. Thinking through each situation, and making sure we offer the best experience possible, so our clients feel heard and supported. You are not afraid to ask questions and learn all the details. And if you don’t know the answer to a particular question, you are not afraid to say “I don’t know, let me find out for you” and follow up promptly with the answer.
- You are discreet. In this role, you will be privy to confidential information at times. We don’t talk about clients to anyone outside of the team. So basically, you are a secret-keeper of all of the things.
- You have a great sense of humor. Our days are crazy… one moment we’re enjoying our morning coffee over a funny internet video, and then suddenly we’re running around with our hair on fire. If you can’t laugh, you’ll go insane.
- Stress ain’t no “thang”. The real estate industry is fast-paced and high-energy. You are juggling lots of schedules, and everything is time-sensitive. Not to mention, our clients have some serious money on the line, and their fate is in our hands. We are looking for someone who can roll with the punches, and understands that every day will have ups and downs, but in the end, it all works out, and we are in this together!
- You play well with others. We work with folks from all walks of life, and each and every one of them deserves the same amount of respect, kindness, and professionalism. That goes the same for the team. We have each other’s backs and take care of each other, always. There is no room for gossip and drama. We are looking for someone we can trust who has integrity and always does the right thing.
- You don’t mind helping to make new systems if our current ones don’t work. We’re good at a lot of things, but we have plenty of room for improvement and love feedback. We appreciate people who can see problems, suggest solutions, bring experience from previous positions, and help make things run smoother every day.
- You sometimes work on the weekends. Yep. There. We said it. Real estate never sleeps. It can bleed into the evenings or weekends. We are looking for someone who understands this, is flexible, and knows that we can always work out time off during the week if the weekends get crazy.
- Working from home. We typically have in-person team meetings once a week at Beth’s house and the rest of the time work from home. We have found that we work best on our own, but talk all day long and support each other.
- You like coffee. Because we drink it all day, every day. But even if you don’t drink coffee, just make sure you drink whatever you love out of our red mug.
TELL US WHY YOU BELONG WITH US.
- Why do you belong on our team?
- What about the role appeals to you and why?
- What work and life experiences have you learned from? Include whatever’s relevant, even if it’s not in our industry. What mistakes have you made? How have you grown and changed as a result of your mistakes?
- Are you creative? Do you like to write? Do you love design? Do you love photography? Are you good and knowledgeable on social media? Tell us about it!
- Why should we hire you over everyone else? We get a lot of applications. What makes you different?
- How will you make the world a better place? You have the opportunity to put forth ideas and jump-start initiatives… what will you do with your time in this world?
- Send a resume. But we care a lot more about reading what you write, your experiences, and what you bring to the table.
- Be yourself. Showcase your personality, tell us what matters to you, what brings you joy, what you are afraid of… whatever you’d like to share. We want to get to know you!
- Provide 2 references. Tell us who you worked with before and how to contact them so we can reach out.
Please send everything to: email@example.com